– I love having fresh flowers throughout my apartment. They’re an instant mood booster, but I will hang onto them until they’re a good week past their prime. We’re talking brown, petal-less, and slightly stinky. I want to make sure I get my money’s worth. Also, I might have problems with letting go.
– The Biggest Loser just isn’t the same without Jillian Michaels. I miss hearing her encourage contestants by screaming things like “I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!” and “I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE!”. If that’s not motivation, I don’t know what is.
– My dog, Honey, likes to make uncomfortably long eye contact. This is fine when it’s people we know, but makes for some awkward walks around our neighborhood when strangers pass us. Have you ever had a 25 pound puggle stare you down on your way home from work? Creepy.
– I typically take two showers a day. A shorter one in the morning for the sake of cleanliness, and a longer one at night for the sake of my sanity. It’s bad for the environment, but good for my soul.
– Since starting this blog, I now find myself composing posts in my head all.day.long. That long shower is prime composing time. All bloggers do this…right?
– My husband and I had baked tofu for dinner last night (marinated in a little Braggs, agave, and garlic). This is the conversation that followed:
Me: I kind of want more tofu.
Aaron: Half a block wasn’t enough for you?
Me: I guess not.
Aaron: Yeah, it’s kind of like candy.
Me: What did you just say?! Did you just compare tofu to candy?
I need to get this man a bag of candy. Apparently, we both need to lay off the tofu.
So what are your Thursday thoughts?